Die Suche ergab 2 Treffer

von grishnark
Mo 24. Okt 2011, 11:07
Forum: SRP/CRP TAP-Bereich
Thema: NASMount
Antworten: 2222
Zugriffe: 473197

AW: NASMount

thc Thanks for the reply. You need to realise that you are dealing with a complete linux noob here. When you say I need to change all folder permissions to 777 I have no idea what that means or how to do this Literally no idea at all : -( So I'm happy to try this but would need instructions for the ...
von grishnark
Do 20. Okt 2011, 18:24
Forum: SRP/CRP TAP-Bereich
Thema: NASMount
Antworten: 2222
Zugriffe: 473197

AW: NASMount

Hi. I PM'd with Gerti about this TAP and he suggested I ask the question on here. He said it would be OK to ask in English so I hope that's OK. I'm in Australia. Here's a paste from the PM with Gerti " -- Previous Private Message -- Sent by : Gerti Sent : 18/Oct/2011 at 10:14pm Hi! You habe to add t...

Zur erweiterten Suche